Talk Back To Us – Ask A Coach!
November 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
Ever heard that it’s okay if you talk to yourself but you’re really in trouble if you start answering back? Well, we want to avoid that! We want to start conversations about what’s on your mind so we’re creating an Ask A Coach feature and we need YOUR help!
- What questions do you have about how to get started with updating your resume?
- Do you need ideas on how to explain gaps in employment?
- Have you been at home with the kids for the last several years and want to know how you can make your resume more marketable?
- Do you have questions about how to get that small business started?
- Do you feel like there could be more to your life or career but aren’t sure how to identify the changes you can make?
Send us YOUR question and we’ll answer them on Facebook, on the blog, or in a message back to you. You can post on our Facebook wall, send us a Direct Message, or just send us an email at info(at)empowerctr.org if you’d like to keep your query private.
Don’t forget we have lots of friends in a variety of fields to so if we don’t have the answer, we’ll activate our network and find out! Look for answers on Thursdays.
Remember, the only stupid question is the one you didn’t ask!
Don’t want to wait? Take our poll and let us know what topics interest you most!